From May 9th to the 12th, Care Innovations® will be exhibiting at the 2016 Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference, a four-day meeting of the minds among assisted living and senior care industry leaders scheduled to take place at the Denver Convention Center.
Previously known as the ALFA Senior Living Executive Conference, this year's Argentum conference will be the first under the organization's new name: The trade group formerly known as the Assisted Living Federation of America, or ALFA, changed its moniker late last year to reflect changing attitudes in the senior and assisted living industry.
The 2016 Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference: What to Expect
The name may be new, but the Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference is a well-established event held by the nation's largest trade association "exclusively dedicated to professionally-managed, resident-centered senior living communities," per Argentum's website.
"Although the organization’s brand, logo and tagline have changed to better represent its role within this dynamic industry, Argentum’s mission remains the same: members exemplify the principles of choice, dignity and independence for seniors," the group's site explains. "To support these principles and to enhance quality of life for older adults, Argentum influences public policy, promotes business excellence and ensures an informed public."
To that end, the Argentum conference is the year's major opportunity for executives and professionals within the senior and assisted living industries to convene, network, and strike up partnerships and new opportunities. The conference’s three-faceted goal is to:
- Lead Change via “executive-level education, professional networking, and discussion about the most critical issues in the industry.”
- Inspire Passion, i.e., “gain practical insights and best practice solutions that you can implement in your senior living company.”
- Grow Networks: Opportunities to network with more than 2,500 top executives from senior living companies across North America, Europe, and Asia.
Attendees can expect gatherings of the organization's various boards, as well as an impressive lineup schedule of speakers and sessions examining the industry's changing demographics, growth opportunities, workforce building, the impact of the current political environment, and many others. Additional topics include:
- The Role of Telemedicine in Senior Living
- Healthcare Payment Reform
- Senior Living Workforce Development
- Finance & Investment
- Memory Care Design & Operations
- Business Growth & Expansion
- Regulatory Compliance & Data Security
- Brand Building & Media Communications
- Science of Aging & End of Life Issues
- Senior Dining & Nutrition Trends
The conference will also feature the 2016 Argentum Hero Awards, an effort to “recognize individuals who are ideal representatives of the hundreds of thousands of people serving in senior living communities.” You can read more about the Argentum Hero Award program here, and register for the Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference here.
Can’t Make it to Denver? Here’s Where Else to Find Us
Can’t make it to this year's Argentum conference? There are plenty of other opportunities to connect with a member of the Care Innovations team. Here's a brief list of our planned health and tech conference appearances throughout 2016.
- LTC 100, Laguna Niguel, CA. May 8-11
- American Telemedicine Association (ATA) Conference. Minneapolis, MN. May 14-17
- Case Managers Association of America (CMSA) 2016 Annual Conference & Expo, Long Beach, CA. June 21-23
- Connected Health Summit, San Diego, CA. August 30-September 1
- Health 2.0 Annual Fall Conference, Santa Clara, CA. September 25-28
- Hospital 100, Austin, TX. October 16-18
- Leading Age Annual Meeting & Expo, Indianapolis, IN. October 30-November 2
- Aging 2.0 Annual Conference, San Francisco, CA. October 12-14