Looking for an investment that pays for itself?
Senior living communities continue to be challenged with shrinking budgets, changing demographics of residents, and an increasingly competitive landscape. As you and your team look to budget for the coming year, it will be more important than ever to justify spending with a measurable Return on Investment (ROI). Customers have reported that investments in Care Innovations™ Quiet Care® smart sensor technology pay off by:
- Providing enhanced levels of safety
- Retaining residents with an increased length of stay1
- Improving staff efficiency, accountability, and morale
- Delivering a high-tech marketing advantage versus competitive communities
Senior living communities with Quiet Care® in resident apartments reported2:
- Improved confidence: 63% of customers report an improved level of confidence
- Faster staff response time: 74% of customers reported faster response times
- Improved staff efficiency: 62% of customers saw an increase in staff efficiency
Resident retention drives technology investments
What’s driving the increase of smart technology in senior living communities? Resident retention. First and foremost, as reported by our customers, 56% said resident retention was their top purchase driver when choosing QuietCare. As the information delivered by QuietCare helps staff identify and respond to issues more rapidly, problems may be identified before they become urgent, resulting in increased retention rates, and thus improving margins and revenue.
According to an executive director of a large Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) quoted in a 2013 TechValidate* study, investing in QuietCare has provided his organization with a distinct competitive advantage when it comes to marketing. “QuietCare helps provide a sense of security and confidence when presented to prospective residents and their families.”
Receive a QuietCare tour
Send us an email to request a live demo from one of our senior living specialists, or give us a call at 800-450-0970 to set up an appointment.
1Study commissioned by GE Healthcare
2Data obtained from current QuietCare customers responding to a survey administered by TechValidate, Aug. 2013.